Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fashion Inspiration: The Who's Glow Girls

Heather Taylor in Fur 
Heather Taylor:
  • Red fox fur coats*
  • Leather shoulder bag
  • Lancôme mascara
  • Rouge lipstick
*Please know however that I do not support fur, or any form of animal cruelty, in a way.

Karen Astley

Karen Astley:
  • Belt coats
  • Beanies
  • Lancôme mascara
  • Lancôme red lipstick
  • Eyeliner pencil
 Kim Kerrigan

Kim Kerrigan:
  • Floral blouses
  • Red wedge shoes
  • Purple cat eye sunglasses
  • Yves Saint Laurent rouge lipstick

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I was thinking about doing something likes this on my blog, just because right now it's so much randomness and weirdness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i made it on polyvore, I love that site! you should visit it, if you make an account tell me, so i can follow you!

      Delete
    2. Cool! If I do start an account, I'll post some of it on my blog as well and leave my username.

      Delete
  2. just a quick jump in to tell you how much i love your cute little blog! keep on posting about wonderful vintage stuff dear!
    Stop Whispering

    ReplyDelete